Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Cat Video and LA Times Festival of the Book

I thought I'd try something a little weird and read my book, NO, NO, KITTEN! to my cat Elvis. To be honest, he was not quite as enthusiastic as I had hoped. Maybe there is a reason cats don't usually read.

However, I persisted. Writing teaches you persistence.




Read it to your cat today!

(Disclaimer: No cats were sent to Jupiter in the making of this video!)

Also, I am going to be at the LA Times Festival of the Book on Saturday at 3:00 p.m. signing books. Macmillan is being very generous and offering a free arc of this book: 


with any purchase of this book:


I am so thrilled and honored to be included in this amazing event. The fabulous Once Upon a Time Bookstore (which is one of the most amazing indy bookstores in all of California, maybe even the world!!) is hosting me at their booth, #732. I will be signing with the amazing Cynthia Kadohata and Julie Berry.

Come by and say hi! The event is COMPLETELY FREE!! 

hrh






No comments: